try clicking on a pic to open full size version

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Birthday Photos!

For my birthday, Mike offered to take me on a photo trip for a couple hours. We went to the garden, and he taught me about my macro lens and showed me how to do a pano since DJ has been wanting one of Pikes Peak. When we walked into the Garden of the Gods, there were ice crystals covering everything... you can sure get close with the macro! Its incredible how you can see the lines the create the crystals. It was way fun! Here are some of the pics we did! Thanks Mike!
Dad mike and DJ all went in and got my a camera pack. Thank goodness! I have been carrying my lenses in t-shirts. you guys are awesome!



with photos this trip I learned that I have a TON to learn still... but at least its fun learning! Pano To come soon!

2 comments:

  1. I loved these. I think the last one is my favorite. Did your pano turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it did.... but i just need help getting it off the CD since we have a different i photo than dad does. i will try to call mike tonight.

    ReplyDelete