try clicking on a pic to open full size version

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sneak Peeks

I was able to do a few photo sessions for some friends before we left Georgia. In order for them  to be able to view them easier, I have created a new blog, and there are a bunch more there. I hope you go and look at them! I would love your opinions.  These are don in order of who I took. I think I learned a bit more at each session. Sorry to the Maxwells- I had the wrong lens on the camera, and did not realize it/ The quality of their pics could have been better.

abitoforange.blogspot.com

For now.... here is a sneak peak... 

Maxwell Family


Weberry Family


Self Family


Our Family

Family Picture Courtesy of Kirsten Maxwell (my sweet, sweet friend. Thanks Kirst! I miss you!)
More of our family pics on the other blog too. 



Then I took the pics of the kids, while Kirst helped me get them to smile.
Tanner


Annica


Eli


Sweet Siblings


1 comment:

  1. I do love the grand kid pictures best of all the photos on this blog. You are really getting good at this Jess! I especially love the one of Annica kissing/ whispering to Eli. It looks like she's telling him a secret that he really likes!

    ReplyDelete