try clicking on a pic to open full size version

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crater Lake Oregon with the man Alma

Here are the first round of photos from Crater Lake. It was an awesome time and the weather was cold but perfect. Thanks to Tia and Nicole for setting this trip up so Alma and I could have one more trip to help us understand that we are tough, but not that tough. It was hard work, but tons of fun.

We hiked in 4 miles and camped on the ridge for 2 nights. On day 2 we summited the highest point in the park, Hillman Peak.  The hike up was steep, but not too far from camp.



















These last 4 are from Alma. 




3 comments:

  1. Mike, Dad and I just looked at all of these, they are stunning pictures. Dad is amazed and said he may not post his now cause yours are so good. His are too and I want to print some of yours and his of the ocean and west coast and Isaac above the clouds ... all o those. I think I'll cover my walls here and in the cabin with floor to ceiling Sherwood photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. W-O-W. that must have been some experience! beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. Here's to the two manly men turning 30!

    I'm with Shauna. I want more Sherwood photos on the walls of my home.

    Thanks for sharing Mike.

    ReplyDelete