try clicking on a pic to open full size version

Friday, September 25, 2009

Real time photoshopping

I asked Isaac if he wanted to help me choose a new background photo for our desktop. He said he wanted to put a pirate, so we image searched 'pirate'. Then he saw jack sparrow and said he wanted that pirate. Ok I say. There's plenty of him. Isaac said: one of him driving a boat holding the wheel with a treasure box next to him.....hmmm. A few empty searches and I realized we were going to need photoshop for this one. So we picked our ship, wheel and treasure box, and with Isaac's commentary and changing demands from my lap, we got to work. In the end he said he also wanted a hamster on his shoulder, because for some reason thats better than a parot. It was a real test of my photoshopping skills to do it all in time before Isaac got bored or mad. Here is how it turned out.....I'd have to say I kind of like it myself, as of course did Isaac.



1 comment:

  1. I looked at the picture before I read your comments and thought "where did they see Johnny Depp? was it at the Inner Harbor? or is there a new pirate exhibit at the Smithsonian?" I can't even tell it was photoshopped (okay I can, but Isaac does some good imagining) and I agree, a hamster does make it more interesting than a parrot.

    ReplyDelete