try clicking on a pic to open full size version

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Processing in Aperture

I have been processing my pics in Aperture. (thanks dad!) And I have found that its really fun, and works really well for what I need! These pictures are from Tanners actual birthday, when we went to Chili's for Justin's wedding, we let him have cheesecake. 

I just "polished" them in aperture, playing with different ways of doing it. I love them! 

I use "presets" and then fiddle a bit more with them to get them how I like it. 

"Punch"



Sepia 


"Toy Camera"

 Black and White


2 comments:

  1. Cool! I think they look good. Is aperture the Apple software?? I have heard its good. And I know the presets idea is what alot of people like about similar programs (like lightroom). Looks like you guys (especially tanner) had a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I like your composition and the lighting looks really good too!

    ReplyDelete