try clicking on a pic to open full size version

Sunday, September 5, 2010

On the Rim

Friday we went camping with some friends up on the Mogollon Rim, which is a large plateau that covers a good portion of the state. It is at a much higher elevation, so the weather was fantastic.

The Stars.

An Army of Ty.
I left the shutter open and fired the flash manually from the ground near his feet each time he moved over.

Asa woke up at around 4:30am and refused to go back to sleep, I finally got up just before sunrise. Which was a great chance to take some pictures. These three were taken with a graduated neutral density filter, and the last two were HDR.

The Rim.

The road to the campsite.

We went to a lake and had a good time, then we found a meadow to let the kids play in. Here are some of the flowers from that meadow.


2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful place! I LOVE this picture of asa! its incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think how much I could get done if I really did have 11 of me...

    ReplyDelete