try clicking on a pic to open full size version

Monday, September 13, 2010

Zion

So Zion was awesome, we had a great time relaxing and enjoying the beauty with the families. here are some of the photos I took.

The huge tree at the Zion Lodge.

At the river near camp.

Of course a few macro shots.

Most of our time playing with the cameras was after the kids went to bed, Sam got some sweet shots of the Milky Way, here are my best. The campgrounds and town light up Watchman tower at night, here it is from two different angles.

Detail of the canyon.

Tia took this one on the trail back from the narrows.

Strong willed tree.

Near the mouth of the narrows.

3 comments:

  1. Love these!! I absolutely love the picture of the tree, and the stack off small rocks... both are very contest worthy! breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great!! The color contrast is awesome....(I think my white balance was off, a lot of mine looked a bit too yellowish...) Yours look super cool, it was a great trip. thanks for meeting us out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures! That first tree reminds me of the tree from Lion King!

    ReplyDelete