try clicking on a pic to open full size version

Thursday, February 11, 2010

More fun in the sun (I mean snow)

I have been wanting to try this type of thing for awhile. A bunch of people came over today, and we built this big old jump (we also had a couple small ones, and a rail for sliding too). We got a whole bunch of good sequence shots (almost 2 gigs worth actually). This is my first go at putting them together, I've got some more ideas, so I think I might get more creative with the next ones. Good times!



Let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Who's that crazy guy?! Sam, you're sequencing makes the jump look a lot more impressive that it ever was live. Ahhh, the virtues of photoshop. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very impressive! I am definitely jealous of your photo shop skills!

    ReplyDelete