try clicking on a pic to open full size version

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ogden's Waterfall Canyon

Mike and I took an early hike up to a waterfall above Weber State. It was very tall, but not too much volume right now. I am pretty sure Mike's will be better, so I thought I'd post mine first.

A close up of the bottom of the falls.

This shot shows almost the whole length of the waterfall with the
valley and the lake in the background.

A detail of the very upper portion of the falls,
I had to scramble and zoom to get this one.


This is just a bit below the falls.



The bottom half of the falls, with Mike on the side.



The whole falls, for scale the tiny dot down there is Mike.

A small falls with the main waterfall in the background.


Slow shutter speeds, cool canyons and high waterfalls make for good times.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! These falls are beautiful and huge!! love the pics!

    ReplyDelete